This past week was an amazing week!
I was in TX and had several extremely productive meetings! I reconnected with some current contacts and made several new potential partners and friends for Spych. A couple updates at a glance:
- Spych at SXSW interviewing attendees, speakers, panel members
- Ben to speak at 2009 DFW UPA Big (D)esign Conference at the Art Institute of Dallas – May 30th co-presenting with Elysa Rice of http://www.genpink.com
- Additional potential speaking engagements – AMA Beyond Borders, AMA Market Research SIG
- Met with Michaela Mora who will be working with the Spych team for the SXSW festival – Excellent Quant researcher
- Further developed relationship with Zachry Associates – great things to come!!!
- John Snowden – http://blip.tv/file/1452958/ will be the lead videographer for the SXSW Spych Interviews – Check out his great work!!
- Several new potential partners interested in Social Media and Marketing Spych workshops
Those just to name a few, plus more exciting news and updates as they develop!
In addition, We are soon to reveal the new look for Spych! We should receive final materials from Singularity – http://www.singularitydesign.com the new look is great and we hope that you will be equally excited about it!
We have also made many new friends on Twitter and hope to get the chance to interview some key bloggers and social media gurus down in Austin. If you are going to attend SXSW follow us – spychresearch – on twitter and get the latest updates!
All for now!!